Vango Beta 550XL Head Height Family Adventure Tent - River
The Vango Beta 550XL has always been a firm favourite for a spot of summer camping. Whether it's for a festival with friends or a get away with the kids. This tent with it being head height and comes with living space too makes it a really affordable way to get out on a camping adventure.
The popular Beta XL is a 3-pole tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space combined with a large, functional porch area for storing your camping essentials. Recommended by The Scout Association, this feature-packed tent includes Vango's patented TBS®II (Tension Band System) to provide additional stability in poor conditions, and all-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining. The Beta XL 5 man tent is ideal for slightly longer trips and will also appeal to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
Pitching Time: 15 mins
Pack size: L65.0 x W29.0cm
Capacity: 5 Person Tent
Product Code: TEMBETAR19S7E
Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £30*
Orders between £0.00 - £30
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £30 - £60 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-32kg - UPS Next Day Delivery (we only use the next day service with UPS)
If you place an order between £30-£60 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for £4.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either Royal Mail 1st class recorded or UPS Next Day Service.
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via UPS, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Northern Ireland BT postcodes = £7.50
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Outback Trading, but if you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 14 days from the day after delivery with the exception of food types which due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot accept back.
Download & Print >> OUR RETURN FORM <<
After 14 days items can only be returned at our discretion and a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
All goods should be returned in the same new condition they were supplied and with all tags attached.
Special orders ie, items not carried in stock, special make up items and items that are obsolete and are delivered direct from manufacturer are non returnable unless faulty.
You are responsible for the postage costs and the risk of loss or damage when returning the goods to us. We become responsible for the item once it has been delivered back to us.
Our return address is:-
OUTBACK TRADING - TRIFID LTD
THE ANGEL CENTRE
Please be aware that return postage fees cannot be refunded unless the reason for the return of the goods was due to an error made by us or the item is faulty and within it's warranty. If the error is ours we will then refund postage costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
How do I return items?
In order receive a refund or have an exchange the garment or product must be returned to Outback Trading Ltd with all tags and swing tags attached, tags must not be removed from garments and all labels and original packaging must be present and the product in the condition you would expect to receive an 'as new product' and in the case of tents they must never have been pitched. If we are unable to resell the product as brand new we cannot issue a refund or exchange product.
In the case of footwear, postage or courier labels must not be stuck directly to the outside of the footwear box, the footwear box must be returned in a bag or another box, if the footwear box has tape and labels stuck directly to it we will not be able to resell so therefor cannot refund or exchange. Outback Trading Ltd will not be responsible for the return postage cost of any item returned to us that does not meet the criteria above.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
You can view our Full Returns Policy here.