NEW: Web & Marketing Assistant (Retail/E-commerce)
An excellent opportunity to work in a retail/e-commerce environment.
Outback Trading operates from a large shop / warehouse in Helston selling Outdoor and Sports clothing, footwear and equipment from quality brands such as Vango, The North Face, Jack Wolfskin and many more. We sell through the shop, on our websites, Amazon, eBay and direct to trade customers. Increasing sales means we need to strengthen our team.
We require someone who is knowledgeable and confident to work with computer-based processes for the business and have an element of logical thinking to troubleshoot and solve any issues that may arise. The applicant must have experience with E-commerce Sales channels such as Shopify, Amazon and eBay. A general knowledge of Word and Excel will also be needed. We are a small team, and everyone supports each other so you may also need to work in the store as well as providing technical support to other staff members.
Position: Part-time (with scope for full-time employment)
The main tasks that need to be covered on a daily/weekly basis are as follows: -
- Add/update products/content and SEO to webpages, EPOS systems and sales channels.
- Creating banners and posters for the Website, mag/newspaper advertisements, social media and email marketing
- Overseeing Ad & Google connections to the website to ensure they are running smoothly and troubleshoot any issues and assist 3rd party Campaign Managers.
- Update the backend of the website theme to apply new banners and any necessary changes to layouts, policies and customer information.
- 1 - 2 Emails need to be designed and scheduled to promote the website.
- Liaising with the manager to come up with a promotion plan for the coming week.
- Assist the Manager with any EPOS/inventory system jobs, add products to website/sales channels if required.
- Work with any necessary data feeds and CSV spreadsheets to update certain sectors of sales channels/inventory systems.
- Update Social media channels with relevant content.
If you feel you have a savvy mind when it comes to technology and computers and have experience with e-commerce online selling platforms, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Apply with your CV and covering letter in-store or send to email@example.com