BioLite KettleCharge with SmartPhone and Tablet Charger
The BioLite KettleCharge provides power to you at any time on any stove. Inspired by the outdoors while also keeping you prepared at home, the KettleCharge provides off-grid power and portable water in a matter of minutes. Unlike solar panels, the KettleCharge is ready night or day, and at 10 watts, it will charge USB devices as fast as a wall outlet - even tablets!
An evolution of BioLite’s core thermoelectric technology, the KettleCharge uses the water you boil to produce electricity. It works on a wide range of stoves and serves as a perfect personal-scale generator for your everyday devices. Just fill, heat, charge.
• Height: Handle folded 2.91" (7.4cm), Module up: 7:32" (18.6cm)
• Weight: 32oz (907g)
• Max Fill: 750ml
• USB Power Output: 10W (5V, 2A)
• Charge Time: 15 min charge = 5 hours talk, 5 hours video, 20 hours of audio (output varies by strength of heat source)
• Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including tablets
• Battery: Safe lithium ion phosphate (LiFeP04), 1250mAh
• Materials: Stainless steel, aluminium, high temperature plastic
In the Box: BioLite KettleCharge, heat-resistant flexible USB extender and instructions
• 10W On-Demand Power - Charge with the strength of a wall outlet
• Smart LED Dashboard - Instant feedback on heat and charging for optimal use. An audible alert sounds if the unit is getting too hot, helping to prevent accidental overheating and carnage.
• Battery Boost - Stores power for a quick charge with no heat or water
• Folding Power Handle - Packs flat and angles up for perfect pouring
• 750ml Stainless Steel Kettle - Boil water for cooking, drinking, cleaning
• Multi-Stove Integration - Use on gas ranges, backpacking stoves, and
• BioLite CampStove
• Flexible USB Extender - Charge gear while keeping it safe from flames
Product Code: BLKC
Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £30*
Orders between £0.00 - £30
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £30 - £60 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-32kg - UPS Next Day Delivery (we only use the next day service with UPS)
If you place an order between £30-£60 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for £4.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either Royal Mail 1st class recorded or UPS Next Day Service.
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via UPS, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Northern Ireland BT postcodes = £7.50
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Outback Trading, but if you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 14 days from the day after delivery with the exception of food types which due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot accept back.
Download & Print >> OUR RETURN FORM <<
After 14 days items can only be returned at our discretion and a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
All goods should be returned in the same new condition they were supplied and with all tags attached.
Special orders ie, items not carried in stock, special make up items and items that are obsolete and are delivered direct from manufacturer are non returnable unless faulty.
You are responsible for the postage costs and the risk of loss or damage when returning the goods to us. We become responsible for the item once it has been delivered back to us.
Our return address is:-
OUTBACK TRADING - TRIFID LTD
THE ANGEL CENTRE
Please be aware that return postage fees cannot be refunded unless the reason for the return of the goods was due to an error made by us or the item is faulty and within it's warranty. If the error is ours we will then refund postage costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
How do I return items?
In order receive a refund or have an exchange the garment or product must be returned to Outback Trading Ltd with all tags and swing tags attached, tags must not be removed from garments and all labels and original packaging must be present and the product in the condition you would expect to receive an 'as new product' and in the case of tents they must never have been pitched. If we are unable to resell the product as brand new we cannot issue a refund or exchange product.
In the case of footwear, postage or courier labels must not be stuck directly to the outside of the footwear box, the footwear box must be returned in a bag or another box, if the footwear box has tape and labels stuck directly to it we will not be able to resell so therefor cannot refund or exchange. Outback Trading Ltd will not be responsible for the return postage cost of any item returned to us that does not meet the criteria above.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
You can view our Full Returns Policy here.