BioLite KettleCharge with SmartPhone and Tablet Charger
The BioLite KettleCharge provides power to you at any time on any stove. Inspired by the outdoors while also keeping you prepared at home, the KettleCharge provides off-grid power and portable water in a matter of minutes. Unlike solar panels, the KettleCharge is ready night or day, and at 10 watts, it will charge USB devices as fast as a wall outlet - even tablets!
An evolution of BioLite’s core thermoelectric technology, the KettleCharge uses the water you boil to produce electricity. It works on a wide range of stoves and serves as a perfect personal-scale generator for your everyday devices. Just fill, heat, charge.
• Height: Handle folded 2.91" (7.4cm), Module up: 7:32" (18.6cm)
• Weight: 32oz (907g)
• Max Fill: 750ml
• USB Power Output: 10W (5V, 2A)
• Charge Time: 15 min charge = 5 hours talk, 5 hours video, 20 hours of audio (output varies by strength of heat source)
• Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including tablets
• Battery: Safe lithium ion phosphate (LiFeP04), 1250mAh
• Materials: Stainless steel, aluminium, high temperature plastic
In the Box: BioLite KettleCharge, heat-resistant flexible USB extender and instructions
• 10W On-Demand Power - Charge with the strength of a wall outlet
• Smart LED Dashboard - Instant feedback on heat and charging for optimal use. An audible alert sounds if the unit is getting too hot, helping to prevent accidental overheating and carnage.
• Battery Boost - Stores power for a quick charge with no heat or water
• Folding Power Handle - Packs flat and angles up for perfect pouring
• 750ml Stainless Steel Kettle - Boil water for cooking, drinking, cleaning
• Multi-Stove Integration - Use on gas ranges, backpacking stoves, and
• BioLite CampStove
• Flexible USB Extender - Charge gear while keeping it safe from flames
Product Code: BLKC
Christmas Delivery Dates*
On Thursday the 20th any orders under £40 will be dispatched with Royal Mail First Class in an effort to offer arrivals before Xmas.
At the checkout, whatever the value is of your desired order, an option to upgrade to DPD Next Day will be available to you based on the order criteria listed below.
Our deadline for DPD's delivery service is Friday the 21st before 1pm. Parcel's should arrive then 'hopefully' on Monday 24th of December (Xmas Eve)
(Please note we cannot guarantee at this time of year that the courier is running on time so please be aware of that before ordering close to the date.)
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40*
Orders between £0.00 - £40
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £5.95
Orders between £40 - £75 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £40-£75 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £1.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either DPD or UPS Next Day Service. (our choice of courier depend on postcode coverage)
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via DPD, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 to £50
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £14.95
UK Highlands & Islands £50 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £9.95
Some Highland and Island postcodes may use our standard UK shipping charges but will not use DPD's delivery service.
The following postcodes will be posted with UPS or Royal Mail depending on size and weight:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination that is not listed above. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
Although we always try to ship within one working day of an order being placed we cannot always guarantee this.
Packages under 5kg will go either with DPD, UPS or Royal Mail recorded depending on the value, usually higher value and larger items will always go with UPS.
Royal Mail are a 3-5 day service whereas DPD or UPS are generally a next working day service.
All items priced over £75.00 will go with UPS or DPD guaranteed. This is usually a next working day service (excluding highlands and islands where it is a 2 day service.)
Provided you supply an e-mail address and or a mobile telephone number with your order DPD or UPS will notify you on the status of your dispatch and delivery information.
A signature will be required on receipt of your delivery so we advise a delivery address where there will be somebody to sign otherwise the parcel will get returned to depot.
If delivery attempts are made twice and nobody signs for the package it will be returned to us and any subsequent deliveries unfortunately will incur a re-delivery charge.
We are more than happy to ship worldwide so please contact us with your full address and we can obtain a quote for international shipping.
In regard to international shipping any customs and tax charges outside of the EU are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Outback Trading.
We do not ship to Norway or Switzerland due to the custom charges.