Buffalo Mountain Shirt in Royal Blue
Buffalo's Mountain Shirt is an award winning design classic and it is probably one of the most copied outdoor garments. Tested for over 30 years in the most hostile conditions it is highly respected by all who use it.
This has proven to be a very popular item with our regular customers over the years, so we have no hesitation in recommending the mountain shirt to new customers. Used by Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals.
This item is generally purchased in the winter as it so warm - you probably won't find you need any other layers!
A single layer garment which is ideal for a multitude of outdoor uses including: winter hill walking, trekking, winter climbing and general outdoor activities.
This garment works most efficiently when worn next to the skin.
Sizing is important as the shirt should be close fitting without being restrictive.
• Classic Pertex® shell
• AquaTherm pile lining
• Windproof to 50 mph
• Storm baffles on neck and side zips
• Touch-and-close adjustment tabs
• Touch-and-close attachment on collar for hood (available separately)
• Scooped back 10cm longer than front
• Hand warmer pocket
• Large front map pocket
• Rucsac hip belt can be fastened through hand warmer pocket
• Tape and buckle waist adjuster
• Weight: 630g