Paramo Alta III Analogy Men's Waterproof Jacket - Midnight/Reef Blue - SIZE SMALL
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £50*
Orders between £0.00 - £50
Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £50 - £80 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing under 2kg - Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded (3-5 Days)
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £50-£80 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £2.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with DPD for Next Day Service.
Please note: for a 24-48 Hour Courier Service we need your order to be placed before 1pm. This service is available Monday-Thursday.
The Paramo Alta 3 is ideal for all walking activities to the highest level.
Mountain walking involves exertion while moving, potentially being exposed to severe weather at height. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to prevent chilling, and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes.
The Alta III Jacket uses tough, directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric for excellent protection and moisture management. Good venting options allow temperature control, combined with walker-friendly design features.
This jacket has good ventilation options and a well-designed hood.
Optimum cooling when working hard provided by easily accessible upper arm vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by mesh reinforcement in the back panel.
Excellent, practical storage for maps, GPS and for handwarming from generous, well-placed pockets.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
- Upper arm vents for temperature control on the move without water ingress
- Pump Liner® reinforcement on shoulders and back for extra protection when load carrying or in heavy rain
- Six pockets for essential equipment:
- Two handwarming pockets.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket with D-ring attachment.
- Large external working pocket for maps.
- Secure internal map-sized chest pocket.
- Secure internal pocket on chest for valuables.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable wired-peak hood, which stows in collar. Works well with goggles and spectacles.
- Shoulder and arm articulation gives maximum movement without jacket riding up.
- Two-way locking front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Adjustable cuffs easily pushed up or rolled for cooling.
- Waist cord adjustment for precise fit. Concealed cords and locks throughout improve water/ snow shedding.
- PFC-free water-repellency
- WFTO-verified Fair Trade: from the Miquelina Foundation
In what kind of weather conditions can I use my Alta III Jacket?
Your Alta III Jacket has been tested at the Leeds University Rainroom to resist at least 4 hours of steady rain. You can use it throughout the year in cold or wet conditions.Because the fabric system offers significant insulation when the ventilation zips are closed, this is not the best garment to deal with very hot conditions.
In that case we would recommend a Nikwax® Windproof, perhaps combined with one of our Parameta® T+ baselayers, to optimise breathability and cooling, or with Nikwax® Fleece for full weather protection.
|Size||To fit chest up to|
Garments are specified using metric measurements, therefore the metric measurements in this chart are the most accurate. Imperial equivalents are rounded to the nearest half number.
Measurements relate to the body rather than garment measurem