Deuter ACT Trail Pro 40 Spring / Anthracite
Lighten Up! A brand new pro for multi-day excursions and equipment intense outings: the ACT Trail Pro's are a super technical pack providing top carrying comfort with its compact, yet comfortable fit.
The Aircontact Trail Pro System features Auto-Compress hip wings and airy, perforated shoulder straps.
• Two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
• Padded, anatomically shaped Auto-Compress hip wings with easy Pull Forward adjustment ensure a quick, super tight fit
• Body hugging fir of the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
• Anatomically shaped, perforated 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
• Stretch front pocket for storage of jacket, helmet, harness etc
• Zipped front compartment for maps etc.
• Tough, highly breathable 3D AirMesh lining
• Lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions
• Wet laundry compartment
• Ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foldable poles
• SOS label
• Compression straps
• Detachable rain cover
• Hydration system compatible
AirContact Trail Pro System
• The breathable hollow-chamber foam pads allow the weight to sit close to the back and close to the centre of gravity. It thus stabilizes and distributes the load evenly and guarantees distribute great control. The large open pore structure of the Aircontact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs. (Proven in a field test conducted by Gabriel L.&T. in cooperation with the University of Erlangen/Germany.)
• Ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions further boosts the pump effect.
• Break resistant, durable elastic spring steel frame effectively transfers the weight on the hip belt. The flexible frame geometry provides comfortable freedom of movement at a minimum weight.
• Load adjustment straps allow precise positioning of the backpack.
• Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with airy 3D AirMesh lining lets hot air escape through the strap's perforated foam.
• The thought-through Auto-Compress hip wing construction integrates automatic side compression as well as a Pull-Forward adjustment to provide a quick, super tight fit. With their close set anchor points the anatomically shaped hip wings melt into the body and offer optimum freedom of movement.