Force Ten F10 Helium UL 2 Lightweight 2 Man Tent - Alpine Green
The Vango Force Ten Helium 2 Tent is super lightweight weighing in at 1.23kg trail weight. It is perfect for motorbike tourers and trekkers that really want to narrow down the weight and size of the contents of the pack being carried on long adventures. Perfect for 1 person if more living and storage space is required or as a couple or 2 friends on a trekking expedition.
The Helium 2's hybrid tunnel design, ease of pitching and fully taped seams make this lightweight tent a welcome and reliable shelter. TBS® Pro and pre-bend poles offer exceptional stability, and vents allow for a through flow of air reducing any condensation build up. Extremely light weight and a compact pack size make the Helium ideal for short trips without compromising function or performance.
- Hybrid tunnel tent - Maximising inner space to weight ratio
- ProTex® 15D Siliconised & PU Coated Nylon Flysheet - 3000mm
- Yunan SD70 Poles - High quality lightweight poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- TBS® PRO - Internal Guying System using an ultra-lightweight dyneema cord
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Groundsheet - 70 denier nylon fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability. Waterproof to 6,000mm
- 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- Breathable ripstop inner fabric - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet vents with mesh - Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Optional footprint - Protects inner tent from rough ground, and completes the Vari-Pitch options
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Dyneema core guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Mini Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Dyneema pegging points - Can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
Pack Size: L45.0 x W14.0cm
Pitching Time: 7 mins
Trail Weight: 1.23kg
Capacity: 2 Person Tent
Size: One Size
Product Code: TEMHELIUMA10002
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40*
Orders between £0.00 - £40
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £5.95
Orders between £40 - £75 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £40-£75 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £1.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either DPD or UPS Next Day Service. (our choice of courier depend on postcode coverage)
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via DPD, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 to £50
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £14.95
UK Highlands & Islands £50 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £9.95
Some Highland and Island postcodes may use our standard UK shipping charges but will not use DPD's delivery service.
The following postcodes will be posted with UPS or Royal Mail depending on size and weight:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination that is not listed above. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
Although we always try to ship within one working day of an order being placed we cannot always guarantee this.
Packages under 5kg will go either with DPD, UPS or Royal Mail recorded depending on the value, usually higher value and larger items will always go with UPS.
Royal Mail are a 3-5 day service whereas DPD or UPS are generally a next working day service.
All items priced over £75.00 will go with UPS or DPD guaranteed. This is usually a next working day service (excluding highlands and islands where it is a 2 day service.)
Provided you supply an e-mail address and or a mobile telephone number with your order DPD or UPS will notify you on the status of your dispatch and delivery information.
A signature will be required on receipt of your delivery so we advise a delivery address where there will be somebody to sign otherwise the parcel will get returned to depot.
If delivery attempts are made twice and nobody signs for the package it will be returned to us and any subsequent deliveries unfortunately will incur a re-delivery charge.
We are more than happy to ship worldwide so please contact us with your full address and we can obtain a quote for international shipping.
In regard to international shipping any customs and tax charges outside of the EU are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Outback Trading.
We do not ship to Norway or Switzerland due to the custom charges.