Jack Wolfskin Caribou Crossing
The Jack Wolfskin Caribou Crossing is a warm, windproof jacket designed for active outdoor use in autumn and spring. The Caribou Crossing consists of fleece, warm synthetic insulation and windproof Stormlock system developed by Jack Wolfskin. A warm combination that’s made for high-output activities.
The NANUK knitted fleece is extra warm, very robust and breathable. The front of the jacket is insulated with warm MICROGUARD, packed inside a windproof shell. This is an ideal jacket for active outdoor use in the transitional seasons.
And if it starts to rain, simply zip it into a compatible hardshell using the system zip.
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium-warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- NANUK 200 BIPOLAR JERSEY: very warm fleece with knitted Jersey exterior and soft, textured reverse side
- 2 hip pockets
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an outer jacket
- hybrid jacket
- windproof, insulated front
- very breathable
- with system zip