Jack Wolfskin Women's Exolight 3in1 Texapore Ski Jacket - Aquamarine
If you start dreaming of pistes, probes and powder as soon as the last season is over, the EXOLIGHT 3IN1 is the jacket for you.
This top-of-the-range jacket is designed for ambitious snow sports fans. We’ve teamed an insulated inner jacket with a breathable hardshell to create a fully featured ski jacket – right down to the last little detail.
The TEXAPORE fabric has a super smooth feel and stretches as you move, whether it’s a steep climb on skins or a fast freeride line. The fabric is 100% waterproof and windproof, and delivers best-in-class wear climate.
The inner jacket is a real highlight for winter sports fans. It’s filled with DOWNFIBER, an innovative mix of water resistant down and moisture insensitive synthetic fibres. This hybrid fill is ultra warm and the insulation performance is not compromised by dampness, which is a distinct advantage when you’re dealing with snow and ice. Breathable flex zones at the sides support and enhance the stretch properties of the shell jacket.
The EXOLIGHT 3IN1 is equipped with a snow skirt, a ski pass pocket, a RECCO chip and pit zips – crucial features for on and off-piste skiing.
- Weight: 1260 g (size S)
- DOWNFIBER 700 cuin: fill consists of 70% hydrophobic duck down and 30% extremely warm, high-loft, fast drying and easy-care synthetic fibre (700 cuin fill power); RDS certified
- OVERLAY TAPE: abrasion resistant laminated reinforcement
- Outer jacket:
- NANUK DYNAMIC: two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind resistant exterior
- snow skirt
- TEXAPORE O2+ SNOW 2L: stretchy, abrasion resistant, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket, ski pass pocket
- RECCO System: integrated chip for rescue services location
- AIRGRID 20D: extra lightweight, high tenacity, windproof and water resistant fabric
- goggle cloth with SOS tips
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (100 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation (torso & sleeves)
- venting zips under the arms
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Inner jacket:
The model is 170 cm tall and wears size S.
|Back length||68 cm in size S|
|Chest size||102 cm in size S|
|Hip size||106 cm in size S|
Size and fit reviews from our customers:
This item is: true to size
Product Code: 1109511-1105002
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40*
Orders between £0.00 - £40
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £5.95
Orders between £40 - £75 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £40-£75 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £1.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either DPD or UPS Next Day Service. (our choice of courier depend on postcode coverage)
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via DPD, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 to £50
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £14.95
UK Highlands & Islands £50 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £9.95
Some Highland and Island postcodes may use our standard UK shipping charges but will not use DPD's delivery service.
The following postcodes will be posted with UPS or Royal Mail depending on size and weight:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination that is not listed above. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
Although we always try to ship within one working day of an order being placed we cannot always guarantee this.
Packages under 5kg will go either with DPD, UPS or Royal Mail recorded depending on the value, usually higher value and larger items will always go with UPS.
Royal Mail are a 3-5 day service whereas DPD or UPS are generally a next working day service.
All items priced over £75.00 will go with UPS or DPD guaranteed. This is usually a next working day service (excluding highlands and islands where it is a 2 day service.)
Provided you supply an e-mail address and or a mobile telephone number with your order DPD or UPS will notify you on the status of your dispatch and delivery information.
A signature will be required on receipt of your delivery so we advise a delivery address where there will be somebody to sign otherwise the parcel will get returned to depot.
If delivery attempts are made twice and nobody signs for the package it will be returned to us and any subsequent deliveries unfortunately will incur a re-delivery charge.
We are more than happy to ship worldwide so please contact us with your full address and we can obtain a quote for international shipping.
In regard to international shipping any customs and tax charges outside of the EU are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Outback Trading.
We do not ship to Norway or Switzerland due to the custom charges.