Keen Gypsum II walking Shoes for Women
Keen Gypsum II walking Shoes for Women - a women's hiking shoe that's up for anything, with waterproof materials, a lightweight stability shank and cushioning in all the right places.
Extra support at the heel enhances stability.
Approximate weight per shoe: 13.6 oz/ 386 g
Weather: Wet – water resistant
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Heel support structure
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dual density compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS stability shank for support
- EVA strobel for cushioning
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck and textile upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.