Lowe Alpine AirZone Trail 35
Hitting the trail should be straightforward and so should the design of a pack. The AirZone Trail ND delivers all the features you need to make it easy to pack up, pick it up and go.
A proven single-buckle, top-loading entry combined with an extremely breathable and comfortable AirZone back system make this our most popular hiking pack off all time.
Since life on the trail is not always so straightforward there are plenty of extras features to help carry all the things that you might need.
Hipbelt pockets for the phone, easy-access zippered front pocket for the ‘have at hand’ trail snacks, walking pole tip grippers for secure pole storage and a built in raincover if and when the sky turns dark and stormy.
Fully prepared, it should now be a straightforward walk out your front door for some quality trail time.
• Easy-access zippered front pocket• AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
• Padded hipbelt for a comfortable carry
• Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
• Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
• Side compression for load stability
• AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
• Sternum strap with whistle
• External and internal zippered pockets
• Hydration compatible
• Key clip
• Large stretch mesh side pockets
• Ice axe loop
• LED light loop
Back system: Fixed Air Zone
Weight: 1.23 kg
Dimensions: 63 x 35 x 27cm