Mammut Comfort High GTX Surround for Women
Mammut Women's Comfort High GTX Surround
Pure comfort! The generously tailored fit, softness and light weight create a completely new walking and hiking sensation.
All-round ventilation thanks to the newly developed GORE-TEX® SURROUND technology.
Additional ventilation is provided by an air-permeable layer between the wedge and insole, which also offers comfortable cushioning.
The lightweight hiking boot also features board lasting; the patented Rolling Concept®; a Hybrid Shell that provides shape and stability; an IP EVA wedge with excellent cushioning and integrated arch support; and a protective liquid rubber toe cap.
With its Sonar technology, the new Sonar comfort sole by gripex™, which features multi-directional lugs and two different rubber hardnesses, offers grip on any terrain.
• Fabric: Ripstop Textile
• Lining: GORE-TEX® SURROUND™ Comfort Footwear
• Weight: 778g Size UK 5.5
• Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot
• Optimizes natural antiroll behaviour
• Reduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle)
• Reduces the weight of the sole
• Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials
• The stabilizing frame structure is adjusted in three stages
• Enhanced comfort, improved adaptability
• Liquid Rubber Protection
• 3-D Textile
• Gripex Outsole Technology: Optimum braking force and thrust, longitudinal arch, lateral stability, secure grip thanks to flexible ribs: Its profile imitates the concentric patterns created by sonar waves. Special lugs guarantee grip on the via ferrata’s iron stemples.
• Every aspect of Mammut‘s long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain trail running sole
• Its profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar waves
• Running in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
• Board lasted
• Flex Index: A5
• Last Index: Hiking Comfort
• Ideal for Backpacking, Walking, Travel
• Suitable for Mountain Hiking
Product Code: MA3020204360W-4
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40*
Orders between £0.00 - £40
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £5.95
Orders between £40 - £75 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £40-£75 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £1.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either DPD or UPS Next Day Service. (our choice of courier depend on postcode coverage)
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via DPD, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 to £50
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £14.95
UK Highlands & Islands £50 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £9.95
Some Highland and Island postcodes may use our standard UK shipping charges but will not use DPD's delivery service.
The following postcodes will be posted with UPS or Royal Mail depending on size and weight:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination that is not listed above. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
Although we always try to ship within one working day of an order being placed we cannot always guarantee this.
Packages under 5kg will go either with DPD, UPS or Royal Mail recorded depending on the value, usually higher value and larger items will always go with UPS.
Royal Mail are a 3-5 day service whereas DPD or UPS are generally a next working day service.
All items priced over £75.00 will go with UPS or DPD guaranteed. This is usually a next working day service (excluding highlands and islands where it is a 2 day service.)
Provided you supply an e-mail address and or a mobile telephone number with your order DPD or UPS will notify you on the status of your dispatch and delivery information.
A signature will be required on receipt of your delivery so we advise a delivery address where there will be somebody to sign otherwise the parcel will get returned to depot.
If delivery attempts are made twice and nobody signs for the package it will be returned to us and any subsequent deliveries unfortunately will incur a re-delivery charge.
We are more than happy to ship worldwide so please contact us with your full address and we can obtain a quote for international shipping.
In regard to international shipping any customs and tax charges outside of the EU are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Outback Trading.
We do not ship to Norway or Switzerland due to the custom charges.