Mammut Comfort Low GTX Surround for Women - SIZE 4
Mammut Women's Cirrus Mid GTX Walking Boots
A mid-cut high-tech and lightweight Tec Hiking boot boasting a wealth of innovation, including a Mammut-developed gripex Iguana sole, Torsion Reinforcement, and Mammut Rolling Concept for safety and comfort.
The patented Mammut Base Fit lacing system transfers the force of the lacing to the sole: free of pressure points, this prevents the foot from slipping around inside the boot.
The highly breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear membrane guarantees the boot’s waterproof credentials.
Additional features include use of protective Liquid Rubber reinforcements and a rugged board-lasted construction
• Sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the soles.
• Improved grip in the boot.
• Increased safety and comfort.
• Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot
• Optimised natural rolling behaviour
• Reduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle)
• Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findings
• Reduces the weight of the sole
• Reduces twist in the boot increasing safety and comfort
• The new improved version of the very successful Reptilia sole is lighter, faster and more aggressive
• The lugs are arranged wider apart for efficient self cleaning
• With integrated climbing zone
Liquid Rubber Protection:
• Liquid rubber application
Protection against abrasion and damage to material
• Lighter than conventional rubber
• Board lasted boots have a firm board that provides a rigid platform for the foot.
• Board lasted boots are the most stable but are less common in today’s walking boots due to the time it takes to make and the costs incurred, board lasting is where it’s at!
Rubber Toe Cap:
• Provides extra safety and protection.
• Colour: Light Carribean-Arcadian
• Fabric leather 1: PU Protection
• Fabric leather 2: Synthetic Letaher
• Fabric textile: Mesh
• Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear
• Sole: Iguana Technology, New version of the Reptilia sole but lighter, faster and more agressive
• Weight: 682g Pair Size UK 5.5
Flex Index: A5
• Multi-Function / Alpine performance
• Soft and very flexible sole
• Good damping
Last index: Pure ascent
Ideal for Walking, Approach
Suitable for Backpacking, Nordic Walking, Travel, Biking
Product Code: 3020-04400-0888-1040
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40*
Orders between £0.00 - £40
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £5.95
Orders between £40 - £75 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £40-£75 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £1.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either DPD or UPS Next Day Service. (our choice of courier depend on postcode coverage)
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via DPD, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 to £50
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £14.95
UK Highlands & Islands £50 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £9.95
Some Highland and Island postcodes may use our standard UK shipping charges but will not use DPD's delivery service.
The following postcodes will be posted with UPS or Royal Mail depending on size and weight:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination that is not listed above. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
Although we always try to ship within one working day of an order being placed we cannot always guarantee this.
Packages under 5kg will go either with DPD, UPS or Royal Mail recorded depending on the value, usually higher value and larger items will always go with UPS.
Royal Mail are a 3-5 day service whereas DPD or UPS are generally a next working day service.
All items priced over £75.00 will go with UPS or DPD guaranteed. This is usually a next working day service (excluding highlands and islands where it is a 2 day service.)
Provided you supply an e-mail address and or a mobile telephone number with your order DPD or UPS will notify you on the status of your dispatch and delivery information.
A signature will be required on receipt of your delivery so we advise a delivery address where there will be somebody to sign otherwise the parcel will get returned to depot.
If delivery attempts are made twice and nobody signs for the package it will be returned to us and any subsequent deliveries unfortunately will incur a re-delivery charge.
We are more than happy to ship worldwide so please contact us with your full address and we can obtain a quote for international shipping.
In regard to international shipping any customs and tax charges outside of the EU are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Outback Trading.
We do not ship to Norway or Switzerland due to the custom charges.