MSR Sweet Water Purifier System
MSR SweetWater Purifier System
Get the added viral protection that’s critical in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this comprehensive purifier/microfilter system.
The SweetWater Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoa, particulate, taste and odours, while the chlorine-based SweetWater Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses.
Together they provide the most reliable water possible.
It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1.25L per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field without tools to restore flow rates.
This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers.
• Comprehensive Protection: Inactivates 99.99% of waterborne viruses, eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia, as well as particulates.
• Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors.Iodine-free: Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
• Easy to Use: Lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you don't have to work as hard.
• Lightweight: Entire system weighs just 14 ounces.
• Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
• Effective against protozoa: Yes
• Effective against bacteria: Yes
• Effective against viruses: Yes
• Effective against particulate: Yes
• Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
• Weight: 14 oz / 397 g
• Width: 2 in / 5 cm
• Length: 7.5 in / 19 cm
• Filter media: Silica Depth Plus Sodium Hypochlorite
• Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
• Flow (L/min): 1 litre per min
• Flow (strokes per litre) 75
• Cartridge life: 750 litres
• Field cleanable: Yes
• Field maintainable: No
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
• Mechanical advantage: Yes
• Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
• Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes