Paramo Womens Alta II Jacket
Paramo Ladies Alta II Jacket
The Ladies Alta II Jacket is lighter in weight with less bulk than its predecessor.
The Ladies Alta II Jacket is a fully featured all day walking, hiking and trekking jacket which has plenty of usefull sensible sized pockets.
The Alta II has been designed with total user comort in mind which is enhanced by the technologically unbeatable Analogy fabric ensuring that you are always warm and dry.
Increased ventilation via our 2 way reversed zip makes the new Alta II an ideal choice for all hill walkers looking to maintain an ideal comfort level without taking ‘layers’ on or off.
• Protect you from the elememts
• Shift perspiration and condensation from insid your clothing
• Work whtever the temperature or humidity level
• Are quiet, softand flexible but very durable
• Dont use membranes/laminates so last much longer
• Waterproofing can be renewed with the Nikwax aftercare
• Increased field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by the fully adjustable, wired, roll-away hood.
• Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort in the shoulder and arm area provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
• Adjustable venting and temperature control, with no restriction to movement or comfort through our upper arm vents.
• Additional ventilation via our 2-way reversed zip and poppered internal storm flap.
• Increased comfort and protection when load carrying provided by reinforced shoulder construction.
• Easily adjustable cuff design which allows sleeves to be pushed up for cooling.
• Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
• Additional temperature control provided by single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
• Also helps eliminate rucking when load carrying.
• Two generous handwarming pockets.
• Storage provided by one large external working plus large internal dry map pocket.
• 1 unique fast access pocket with velcro closure and attachment loop for protecting and securing essential items.
• Removable foam inserts in back for comfort when carrying a rucksack and to help in removal of perspiration.
• Average weight 785g
Páramo is the first Outdoor company to sign up to Greenpeace Detox commitment
Páramo leads the Outdoor Industry with our commitment to exclude hazardous and persistent pollutants from textile production. On 25th January 2016 at the ISPO trade show in Munich, Páramo publicly announced an important commitment to our customers and the planet.
As part of the Greenpeace Detox programme, this commitment lays out the basis for excluding hazardous chemicals from production of all Páramo Outdoor products.
This jacket uses Easy Fit - Check sizing here