Paramo Womens Alta II Jacket
Paramo Ladies Alta II Jacket
The Ladies Alta II Jacket is lighter in weight with less bulk than its predecessor.
The Ladies Alta II Jacket is a fully featured all day walking, hiking and trekking jacket which has plenty of usefull sensible sized pockets.
The Alta II has been designed with total user comort in mind which is enhanced by the technologically unbeatable Analogy fabric ensuring that you are always warm and dry.
Increased ventilation via our 2 way reversed zip makes the new Alta II an ideal choice for all hill walkers looking to maintain an ideal comfort level without taking ‘layers’ on or off.
• Protect you from the elememts
• Shift perspiration and condensation from insid your clothing
• Work whtever the temperature or humidity level
• Are quiet, softand flexible but very durable
• Dont use membranes/laminates so last much longer
• Waterproofing can be renewed with the Nikwax aftercare
• Increased field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by the fully adjustable, wired, roll-away hood.
• Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort in the shoulder and arm area provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
• Adjustable venting and temperature control, with no restriction to movement or comfort through our upper arm vents.
• Additional ventilation via our 2-way reversed zip and poppered internal storm flap.
• Increased comfort and protection when load carrying provided by reinforced shoulder construction.
• Easily adjustable cuff design which allows sleeves to be pushed up for cooling.
• Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
• Additional temperature control provided by single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
• Also helps eliminate rucking when load carrying.
• Two generous handwarming pockets.
• Storage provided by one large external working plus large internal dry map pocket.
• 1 unique fast access pocket with velcro closure and attachment loop for protecting and securing essential items.
• Removable foam inserts in back for comfort when carrying a rucksack and to help in removal of perspiration.
• Average weight 785g
Páramo is the first Outdoor company to sign up to Greenpeace Detox commitment
Páramo leads the Outdoor Industry with our commitment to exclude hazardous and persistent pollutants from textile production. On 25th January 2016 at the ISPO trade show in Munich, Páramo publicly announced an important commitment to our customers and the planet.
As part of the Greenpeace Detox programme, this commitment lays out the basis for excluding hazardous chemicals from production of all Páramo Outdoor products.
This jacket uses Easy Fit - Check sizing here
Product Code: PLALT2JKT
Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £30*
Orders between £0.00 - £30
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £30 - £60 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-32kg - UPS Next Day Delivery (we only use the next day service with UPS)
If you place an order between £30-£60 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for £4.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either Royal Mail 1st class recorded or UPS Next Day Service.
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via UPS, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Northern Ireland BT postcodes = £7.50
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Outback Trading, but if you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 14 days from the day after delivery with the exception of food types which due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot accept back.
Download & Print >> OUR RETURN FORM <<
After 14 days items can only be returned at our discretion and a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
All goods should be returned in the same new condition they were supplied and with all tags attached.
Special orders ie, items not carried in stock, special make up items and items that are obsolete and are delivered direct from manufacturer are non returnable unless faulty.
You are responsible for the postage costs and the risk of loss or damage when returning the goods to us. We become responsible for the item once it has been delivered back to us.
Our return address is:-
OUTBACK TRADING - TRIFID LTD
THE ANGEL CENTRE
Please be aware that return postage fees cannot be refunded unless the reason for the return of the goods was due to an error made by us or the item is faulty and within it's warranty. If the error is ours we will then refund postage costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
How do I return items?
In order receive a refund or have an exchange the garment or product must be returned to Outback Trading Ltd with all tags and swing tags attached, tags must not be removed from garments and all labels and original packaging must be present and the product in the condition you would expect to receive an 'as new product' and in the case of tents they must never have been pitched. If we are unable to resell the product as brand new we cannot issue a refund or exchange product.
In the case of footwear, postage or courier labels must not be stuck directly to the outside of the footwear box, the footwear box must be returned in a bag or another box, if the footwear box has tape and labels stuck directly to it we will not be able to resell so therefor cannot refund or exchange. Outback Trading Ltd will not be responsible for the return postage cost of any item returned to us that does not meet the criteria above.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
You can view our Full Returns Policy here.