Paramo Men's Bentu Windproof Jacket Moss
The Paramo Men’s Bentu Windproof Jacket can cut a gale force wind and protect against summer showers and squalls.
‘Zoned’ Pump Liner® in the hood and across the shoulders provides clever drainage technology for added protection in heavy rain.
Nikwax Windproof uses a closely woven microfibre fabric which cuts wind chill and protects your insulation but still allows the movement of moisture away from the body.
It can be treated with Nikwax durable water-repellency to deflect the rain.
• Fully adjustable hood for precise fit. Hood can be stowed securely when not in use.
• Mesh Pump Liner® in hood and across shoulders for directional removal of moisture and waterproofing in areas of greatest impact.
• Two-way front zip allows easy ventilation and access to inner layers.
• Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
• Hook and loop cuff closure for precise adjustment, also allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
• Hem drawcord for fit and extra weather protection with adjusters secured in pockets.
• Two large map-sized storage pockets on the chest for quick access to essential equipment.
• Two large handwarming pockets.
• Renewable water-repellency with application of Nikwax® TX.Direct®.
• Average tWeight: 325g
• Prevents windchill, to keep you warm.
• Easily treated and re-treated with Nikwax Aftercare products to keep you dry too.
• Excellent moisture vapour transfer or breathability minimises condensation.
• Extremely resilient and durable fabric, it won’t degrade in UV light
• Folds or compresses without any damage making it ideal to carry
Chest 91cm 36” Small
Chest 96cm 38” Medium
Chest 101cm 40” Large
Chest 111cm 44” XLarge
Páramo is the first Outdoor company to sign up to Greenpeace Detox commitment
Páramo leads the Outdoor Industry with our commitment to exclude hazardous and persistent pollutants from textile production. On 25th January 2016 at the ISPO trade show in Munich, Páramo publicly announced an important commitment to our customers and the planet.
As part of the Greenpeace Detox programme, this commitment lays out the basis for excluding hazardous chemicals from production of all Páramo Outdoor products.