Paramo Men's Halcon 14 Pocket Waistcoat - Fossil
The Halcon Waistcoat can be worn over a baselayer or outer layer for comfortable load-carrying for all outdoor activities.
The Parameta® A Cotton+ fabric is rugged but quick drying, quiet and lightweight.
The 14 pockets/ compartments allow a range of equipment to be organised, transported and easily accessible – ideal for wildlife watchers, photographers, fieldworkers and overseas travellers.
Parameta A Cotton+
What it does:
All Parameta® A fabrics are Directional fabrics that wick very effectively, rapidly spreading perspiration over a large area to provide maximum evaporation in order to keep you cool at higher temperatures. They also block out virtually all damaging UV rays, making garments that are ideal for travel and warm weather activities.
• Lightweight and comfortable – you hardly know you’re wearing it.
• Exceptional UV protection
• Wind resistant
• Insect resistant because of dense weave
• Antibacterial finish for freshness
• Maximum evaporation and cooling through spread of perspiration over a large area
• Rapid drying – eliminating cold spots after exercise by reducing ‘pooling’ of perspiration
• Ideal when travelling – minimal weight to wear and carry and quick and easy to wash and dry on the move
• Engineered to distribute the weight of equipment carried across the whole shoulder area to minimise any neck discomfort.
• Cushioning on shoulders for comfort and protection from straps.
• High collar with fleecy lining.
• Two-way front zip with chin guard gives easy access to inner layers.
• Poppered side slits for fit adjustment to enable easy sitting or striding.
• Generous arm holes so the waistcoat can be worn over a wide range of garments.
• Waist drawcord for optimum fit when load-carrying. Drawcord adjusters secured in pockets.
• Two zipped map-sized pockets at chest height, mesh-lined to reduce temperature gain.
• Two bellows pockets on chest with internal secure compartments for pen or pencil and glasses or sunglasses.
• Two generous poppered pockets poppers, tabbed for fast access.
• Two handwarming pockets at hip level
• Two internal mesh pockets on chest for safe storage of valuables.
• Two internal hip level drop pockets, open-topped with light elastication to help retain heavy loads.
• Constructed from Parameta A® Cotton+ fabric for robustness and quietness combined with rapid drying, wind resistance and low weight.
• Average weight 422g
Páramo is the first Outdoor company to sign up to Greenpeace Detox commitment
Páramo leads the Outdoor Industry with our commitment to exclude hazardous and persistent pollutants from textile production. On 25th January 2016 at the ISPO trade show in Munich, Páramo publicly announced an important commitment to our customers and the planet.
As part of the Greenpeace Detox programme, this commitment lays out the basis for excluding hazardous chemicals from production of all Páramo Outdoor products.
Product Code: PAU90D23-S
Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £30*
Orders between £0.00 - £30
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £30 - £60 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-32kg - UPS Next Day Delivery (we only use the next day service with UPS)
If you place an order between £30-£60 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for £4.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either Royal Mail 1st class recorded or UPS Next Day Service.
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via UPS, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Northern Ireland BT postcodes = £7.50
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Outback Trading, but if you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 14 days from the day after delivery with the exception of food types which due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot accept back.
Download & Print >> OUR RETURN FORM <<
After 14 days items can only be returned at our discretion and a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
All goods should be returned in the same new condition they were supplied and with all tags attached.
Special orders ie, items not carried in stock, special make up items and items that are obsolete and are delivered direct from manufacturer are non returnable unless faulty.
You are responsible for the postage costs and the risk of loss or damage when returning the goods to us. We become responsible for the item once it has been delivered back to us.
Our return address is:-
OUTBACK TRADING - TRIFID LTD
THE ANGEL CENTRE
Please be aware that return postage fees cannot be refunded unless the reason for the return of the goods was due to an error made by us or the item is faulty and within it's warranty. If the error is ours we will then refund postage costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
How do I return items?
In order receive a refund or have an exchange the garment or product must be returned to Outback Trading Ltd with all tags and swing tags attached, tags must not be removed from garments and all labels and original packaging must be present and the product in the condition you would expect to receive an 'as new product' and in the case of tents they must never have been pitched. If we are unable to resell the product as brand new we cannot issue a refund or exchange product.
In the case of footwear, postage or courier labels must not be stuck directly to the outside of the footwear box, the footwear box must be returned in a bag or another box, if the footwear box has tape and labels stuck directly to it we will not be able to resell so therefor cannot refund or exchange. Outback Trading Ltd will not be responsible for the return postage cost of any item returned to us that does not meet the criteria above.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
You can view our Full Returns Policy here.