Paramo Men's Halcon 14 Pocket Waistcoat - Moss S
The Halcon Waistcoat can be worn over a baselayer or outer layer for comfortable load-carrying for all outdoor activities.
The Parameta® A Cotton+ fabric is rugged but quick drying, quiet and lightweight.
The 14 pockets/ compartments allow a range of equipment to be organised, transported and easily accessible – ideal for wildlife watchers, photographers, fieldworkers and overseas travellers.
Parameta A Cotton+
What it does:
All Parameta® A fabrics are Directional fabrics that wick very effectively, rapidly spreading perspiration over a large area to provide maximum evaporation in order to keep you cool at higher temperatures. They also block out virtually all damaging UV rays, making garments that are ideal for travel and warm weather activities.
• Lightweight and comfortable – you hardly know you’re wearing it.
• Exceptional UV protection
• Wind resistant
• Insect resistant because of dense weave
• Antibacterial finish for freshness
• Maximum evaporation and cooling through spread of perspiration over a large area
• Rapid drying – eliminating cold spots after exercise by reducing ‘pooling’ of perspiration
• Ideal when travelling – minimal weight to wear and carry and quick and easy to wash and dry on the move
• Engineered to distribute the weight of equipment carried across the whole shoulder area to minimise any neck discomfort.
• Cushioning on shoulders for comfort and protection from straps.
• High collar with fleecy lining.
• Two-way front zip with chin guard gives easy access to inner layers.
• Poppered side slits for fit adjustment to enable easy sitting or striding.
• Generous arm holes so the waistcoat can be worn over a wide range of garments.
• Waist drawcord for optimum fit when load-carrying. Drawcord adjusters secured in pockets.
• Two zipped map-sized pockets at chest height, mesh-lined to reduce temperature gain.
• Two bellows pockets on chest with internal secure compartments for pen or pencil and glasses or sunglasses.
• Two generous poppered pockets poppers, tabbed for fast access.
• Two handwarming pockets at hip level
• Two internal mesh pockets on chest for safe storage of valuables.
• Two internal hip level drop pockets, open-topped with light elastication to help retain heavy loads.
• Constructed from Parameta A® Cotton+ fabric for robustness and quietness combined with rapid drying, wind resistance and low weight.
• Average weight 422g
Páramo is the first Outdoor company to sign up to Greenpeace Detox commitment
Páramo leads the Outdoor Industry with our commitment to exclude hazardous and persistent pollutants from textile production. On 25th January 2016 at the ISPO trade show in Munich, Páramo publicly announced an important commitment to our customers and the planet.
As part of the Greenpeace Detox programme, this commitment lays out the basis for excluding hazardous chemicals from production of all Páramo Outdoor products.
Product Code: PAU90223
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40*
Orders between £0.00 - £40
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £5.95
Orders between £40 - £75 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £40-£75 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £1.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either DPD or UPS Next Day Service. (our choice of courier depend on postcode coverage)
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via DPD, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 to £50
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £14.95
UK Highlands & Islands £50 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £9.95
Some Highland and Island postcodes may use our standard UK shipping charges but will not use DPD's delivery service.
The following postcodes will be posted with UPS or Royal Mail depending on size and weight:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination that is not listed above. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
Although we always try to ship within one working day of an order being placed we cannot always guarantee this.
Packages under 5kg will go either with DPD, UPS or Royal Mail recorded depending on the value, usually higher value and larger items will always go with UPS.
Royal Mail are a 3-5 day service whereas DPD or UPS are generally a next working day service.
All items priced over £75.00 will go with UPS or DPD guaranteed. This is usually a next working day service (excluding highlands and islands where it is a 2 day service.)
Provided you supply an e-mail address and or a mobile telephone number with your order DPD or UPS will notify you on the status of your dispatch and delivery information.
A signature will be required on receipt of your delivery so we advise a delivery address where there will be somebody to sign otherwise the parcel will get returned to depot.
If delivery attempts are made twice and nobody signs for the package it will be returned to us and any subsequent deliveries unfortunately will incur a re-delivery charge.
We are more than happy to ship worldwide so please contact us with your full address and we can obtain a quote for international shipping.
In regard to international shipping any customs and tax charges outside of the EU are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Outback Trading.
We do not ship to Norway or Switzerland due to the custom charges.