Paramo Men's Torres Overlaying Trousers - Black
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BLACK PARAMO TORRES OVERLAYING TROUSERS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THIS IMAGE AS THEY ARE COMPLETELY BLACK.
Paramo Torres Overlaying Trousers in Black
Excellent extra leg insulation that you can put on without taking your feet off the ground.
And you’re still mobile! A simple idea with a huge benefit.
Insulated trousers for both comfort and survival.
The Torres Trousers are designed to maintain good insulation and water repellency in extreme or prolonged cold and/ or wet.
They can be used as an overlayer or worn comfortably on their own.
The innovative Torres Trousers are very easily and safely zipped on and off in any situation and so represent a practical survival aid.
• Innovative but simple ‘zip off’ construction allows Trousers to be put on or taken off without taking one’s feet off the ground or sitting down.
• Full length side zips with internal storm flaps.
• Webbing belt with waistband tunnel plus hook and loop tabs to secure.
• Articulated knees mean movement is not curtailed.
• Effective in wet and windy weather as well as extreme cold, providing good insulation even when saturated
• Overlayering prevents loss of body heat during changes and promotes drying of undergarments.
• Very practical in situations where mobility is essential.
• Outer fabric with 100g synthetic fill delivers low bulk, so Trousers are easily compressed for carrying in a pack.
• Ideal garment for participants in any activity which could involve periods of sustained low temperatures (and possibly being stationary), including Wildlife observers, field workers and outdoor photographers.
• Treat with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In® to optimise wet weather performance.
Nikwax Analogy Insulator
Nikwax Analogy® Insulator combines Nikwax® Windproof closely woven microfibre outer with Nikwax synthetic, water-resistant fill to cut windchill and provide excellent insulation for overlayering with other Nikwax fabrics. It retains body heat very effectively to warm the body quickly and deflects the rain while providing excellent moisture vapour transfer. It packs down small, giving a high warmth to weight ratio.
The fill gives a down-like feel and performance with the benefit of still working well when wet.
• Very efficient retention of body heat to warm you quickly;
• Cuts windchill and provides excellent block insulation;
• Down-like feel and performance continues to work when wet;
• Packs down small with a high warmth-to-weight ratio;
• Deflects the rain while allowing excellent moisture vapour transfer to minimise condensation;
• Can be treated with Nikwax TX Direct to give renewable waterproof performance;
• Very durable outer to endure regular use in all conditions.
Páramo is the first Outdoor company to sign up to Greenpeace Detox commitment
Páramo leads the Outdoor Industry with our commitment to exclude hazardous and persistent pollutants from textile production. On 25th January 2016 at the ISPO trade show in Munich, Páramo publicly announced an important commitment to our customers and the planet.
As part of the Greenpeace Detox programme, this commitment lays out the basis for excluding hazardous chemicals from production of all Páramo Outdoor products.
Product Code: NIL90M
Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £30*
Orders between £0.00 - £30
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £30 - £60 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-32kg - UPS Next Day Delivery (we only use the next day service with UPS)
If you place an order between £30-£60 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for £4.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either Royal Mail 1st class recorded or UPS Next Day Service.
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via UPS, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Northern Ireland BT postcodes = £7.50
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Outback Trading, but if you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 14 days from the day after delivery with the exception of food types which due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot accept back.
Download & Print >> OUR RETURN FORM <<
After 14 days items can only be returned at our discretion and a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
All goods should be returned in the same new condition they were supplied and with all tags attached.
Special orders ie, items not carried in stock, special make up items and items that are obsolete and are delivered direct from manufacturer are non returnable unless faulty.
You are responsible for the postage costs and the risk of loss or damage when returning the goods to us. We become responsible for the item once it has been delivered back to us.
Our return address is:-
OUTBACK TRADING - TRIFID LTD
THE ANGEL CENTRE
Please be aware that return postage fees cannot be refunded unless the reason for the return of the goods was due to an error made by us or the item is faulty and within it's warranty. If the error is ours we will then refund postage costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
How do I return items?
In order receive a refund or have an exchange the garment or product must be returned to Outback Trading Ltd with all tags and swing tags attached, tags must not be removed from garments and all labels and original packaging must be present and the product in the condition you would expect to receive an 'as new product' and in the case of tents they must never have been pitched. If we are unable to resell the product as brand new we cannot issue a refund or exchange product.
In the case of footwear, postage or courier labels must not be stuck directly to the outside of the footwear box, the footwear box must be returned in a bag or another box, if the footwear box has tape and labels stuck directly to it we will not be able to resell so therefor cannot refund or exchange. Outback Trading Ltd will not be responsible for the return postage cost of any item returned to us that does not meet the criteria above.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
You can view our Full Returns Policy here.