Paramo Men's Torres Overlaying Trousers - Black
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BLACK PARAMO TORRES OVERLAYING TROUSERS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THIS IMAGE AS THEY ARE COMPLETELY BLACK.
Paramo Torres Overlaying Trousers in Black
Excellent extra leg insulation that you can put on without taking your feet off the ground.
And you’re still mobile! A simple idea with a huge benefit.
Insulated trousers for both comfort and survival.
The Torres Trousers are designed to maintain good insulation and water repellency in extreme or prolonged cold and/ or wet.
They can be used as an overlayer or worn comfortably on their own.
The innovative Torres Trousers are very easily and safely zipped on and off in any situation and so represent a practical survival aid.
• Innovative but simple ‘zip off’ construction allows Trousers to be put on or taken off without taking one’s feet off the ground or sitting down.
• Full length side zips with internal storm flaps.
• Webbing belt with waistband tunnel plus hook and loop tabs to secure.
• Articulated knees mean movement is not curtailed.
• Effective in wet and windy weather as well as extreme cold, providing good insulation even when saturated
• Overlayering prevents loss of body heat during changes and promotes drying of undergarments.
• Very practical in situations where mobility is essential.
• Outer fabric with 100g synthetic fill delivers low bulk, so Trousers are easily compressed for carrying in a pack.
• Ideal garment for participants in any activity which could involve periods of sustained low temperatures (and possibly being stationary), including Wildlife observers, field workers and outdoor photographers.
• Treat with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In® to optimise wet weather performance.
Nikwax Analogy Insulator
Nikwax Analogy® Insulator combines Nikwax® Windproof closely woven microfibre outer with Nikwax synthetic, water-resistant fill to cut windchill and provide excellent insulation for overlayering with other Nikwax fabrics. It retains body heat very effectively to warm the body quickly and deflects the rain while providing excellent moisture vapour transfer. It packs down small, giving a high warmth to weight ratio.
The fill gives a down-like feel and performance with the benefit of still working well when wet.
• Very efficient retention of body heat to warm you quickly;
• Cuts windchill and provides excellent block insulation;
• Down-like feel and performance continues to work when wet;
• Packs down small with a high warmth-to-weight ratio;
• Deflects the rain while allowing excellent moisture vapour transfer to minimise condensation;
• Can be treated with Nikwax TX Direct to give renewable waterproof performance;
• Very durable outer to endure regular use in all conditions.
Páramo is the first Outdoor company to sign up to Greenpeace Detox commitment
Páramo leads the Outdoor Industry with our commitment to exclude hazardous and persistent pollutants from textile production. On 25th January 2016 at the ISPO trade show in Munich, Páramo publicly announced an important commitment to our customers and the planet.
As part of the Greenpeace Detox programme, this commitment lays out the basis for excluding hazardous chemicals from production of all Páramo Outdoor products.
Product Code: NIL90M
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40*
Orders between £0.00 - £40
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £5.95
Orders between £40 - £75 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £40-£75 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £1.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either DPD or UPS Next Day Service. (our choice of courier depend on postcode coverage)
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via DPD, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 to £50
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £14.95
UK Highlands & Islands £50 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £9.95
Some Highland and Island postcodes may use our standard UK shipping charges but will not use DPD's delivery service.
The following postcodes will be posted with UPS or Royal Mail depending on size and weight:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination that is not listed above. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
Although we always try to ship within one working day of an order being placed we cannot always guarantee this.
Packages under 5kg will go either with DPD, UPS or Royal Mail recorded depending on the value, usually higher value and larger items will always go with UPS.
Royal Mail are a 3-5 day service whereas DPD or UPS are generally a next working day service.
All items priced over £75.00 will go with UPS or DPD guaranteed. This is usually a next working day service (excluding highlands and islands where it is a 2 day service.)
Provided you supply an e-mail address and or a mobile telephone number with your order DPD or UPS will notify you on the status of your dispatch and delivery information.
A signature will be required on receipt of your delivery so we advise a delivery address where there will be somebody to sign otherwise the parcel will get returned to depot.
If delivery attempts are made twice and nobody signs for the package it will be returned to us and any subsequent deliveries unfortunately will incur a re-delivery charge.
We are more than happy to ship worldwide so please contact us with your full address and we can obtain a quote for international shipping.
In regard to international shipping any customs and tax charges outside of the EU are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Outback Trading.
We do not ship to Norway or Switzerland due to the custom charges.