Vango Cocoon 250 Print 2 Season Sleeping Bag - Spirograph
Vango Cocoon 250 Print Sleeping Bag
The innovative Cocoon sleeping bag range range with bright and vibrant prints is a combination of style, quality and functionality that is unique to Vango.
Its structure brings you more space and a wider fitting for those who desire unrestricted body movements and maximum comfort.
The shaped hood with drawcord closure helps prevent heat loss and allows for flexible adjustment that will appeal to first time campers, Scouts, Guides, festival goers and young families.
• Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction - keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags
• 210T Microfibre Polyester - a soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
• 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - a soft to touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
• Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
• Shaped Hood with Drawcord Closure - the shaped hood prevents heat loss from the head and the drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for maximum comfort
• Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - stops heat escaping through the hood of the bag
• Insulated Zip Baffle - helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air
• Woven Zip Puller - allows quick and easy operation of the zip
• Grab Loops - for ease of zip movement. The loop is held in place whilst the zip is moved
• Two Way X-Lock Zip - seals in warmth and provide ventilation as required. The X-Lock design holds the zip in place but will move under force. Ideal if you need to leave the sleeping bag in a hurry
• Internal Pocket - conveniently placed to provides storage for small essentials
• Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002- extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
• 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - minimises pack size for easy transportation
• Horizontal Stitching - evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure a balanced distribution across the body
• Range: Family
• Pack Size: 43.0 x ø25.0cm
• Weight: 1.75kg
• Ext Chest Width: 95cm
• Max User Height: 185cm
• Suggested Usage Min: 8°
• Suggested Usage Max: 20°
• Comfort: 8°
• Limit: 3°
• Extreme: -11°
• Fill Type: Synthetic
• Zip Side: Left
• Performance: 2 Season
• Shape: Cocoon
• Int Chest Width: 93cm
• Int Foot Width: 58cm
• Int Length: 195cm
Product Code: SBKCOCOONS14163
Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £30*
Orders between £0.00 - £30
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £30 - £60 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-32kg - UPS Next Day Delivery (we only use the next day service with UPS)
If you place an order between £30-£60 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for £4.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either Royal Mail 1st class recorded or UPS Next Day Service.
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via UPS, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Northern Ireland BT postcodes = £7.50
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Outback Trading, but if you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 14 days from the day after delivery with the exception of food types which due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot accept back.
Download & Print >> OUR RETURN FORM <<
After 14 days items can only be returned at our discretion and a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
All goods should be returned in the same new condition they were supplied and with all tags attached.
Special orders ie, items not carried in stock, special make up items and items that are obsolete and are delivered direct from manufacturer are non returnable unless faulty.
You are responsible for the postage costs and the risk of loss or damage when returning the goods to us. We become responsible for the item once it has been delivered back to us.
Our return address is:-
OUTBACK TRADING - TRIFID LTD
THE ANGEL CENTRE
Please be aware that return postage fees cannot be refunded unless the reason for the return of the goods was due to an error made by us or the item is faulty and within it's warranty. If the error is ours we will then refund postage costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
How do I return items?
In order receive a refund or have an exchange the garment or product must be returned to Outback Trading Ltd with all tags and swing tags attached, tags must not be removed from garments and all labels and original packaging must be present and the product in the condition you would expect to receive an 'as new product' and in the case of tents they must never have been pitched. If we are unable to resell the product as brand new we cannot issue a refund or exchange product.
In the case of footwear, postage or courier labels must not be stuck directly to the outside of the footwear box, the footwear box must be returned in a bag or another box, if the footwear box has tape and labels stuck directly to it we will not be able to resell so therefor cannot refund or exchange. Outback Trading Ltd will not be responsible for the return postage cost of any item returned to us that does not meet the criteria above.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
You can view our Full Returns Policy here.