Vango Cocoon 250 Print 2 Season Sleeping Bag - Spirograph
Vango Cocoon 250 Print Sleeping Bag
The innovative Cocoon sleeping bag range range with bright and vibrant prints is a combination of style, quality and functionality that is unique to Vango.
Its structure brings you more space and a wider fitting for those who desire unrestricted body movements and maximum comfort.
The shaped hood with drawcord closure helps prevent heat loss and allows for flexible adjustment that will appeal to first time campers, Scouts, Guides, festival goers and young families.
• Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction - keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags
• 210T Microfibre Polyester - a soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
• 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - a soft to touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
• Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
• Shaped Hood with Drawcord Closure - the shaped hood prevents heat loss from the head and the drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for maximum comfort
• Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - stops heat escaping through the hood of the bag
• Insulated Zip Baffle - helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air
• Woven Zip Puller - allows quick and easy operation of the zip
• Grab Loops - for ease of zip movement. The loop is held in place whilst the zip is moved
• Two Way X-Lock Zip - seals in warmth and provide ventilation as required. The X-Lock design holds the zip in place but will move under force. Ideal if you need to leave the sleeping bag in a hurry
• Internal Pocket - conveniently placed to provides storage for small essentials
• Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002- extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
• 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - minimises pack size for easy transportation
• Horizontal Stitching - evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure a balanced distribution across the body
• Range: Family
• Pack Size: 43.0 x ø25.0cm
• Weight: 1.75kg
• Ext Chest Width: 95cm
• Max User Height: 185cm
• Suggested Usage Min: 8°
• Suggested Usage Max: 20°
• Comfort: 8°
• Limit: 3°
• Extreme: -11°
• Fill Type: Synthetic
• Zip Side: Left
• Performance: 2 Season
• Shape: Cocoon
• Int Chest Width: 93cm
• Int Foot Width: 58cm
• Int Length: 195cm
Product Code: SBKCOCOONS14163
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40*
Orders between £0.00 - £40
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £5.95
Orders between £40 - £75 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £40-£75 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £1.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either DPD or UPS Next Day Service. (our choice of courier depend on postcode coverage)
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via DPD, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 to £50
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £14.95
UK Highlands & Islands £50 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £9.95
Some Highland and Island postcodes may use our standard UK shipping charges but will not use DPD's delivery service.
The following postcodes will be posted with UPS or Royal Mail depending on size and weight:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination that is not listed above. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
Although we always try to ship within one working day of an order being placed we cannot always guarantee this.
Packages under 5kg will go either with DPD, UPS or Royal Mail recorded depending on the value, usually higher value and larger items will always go with UPS.
Royal Mail are a 3-5 day service whereas DPD or UPS are generally a next working day service.
All items priced over £75.00 will go with UPS or DPD guaranteed. This is usually a next working day service (excluding highlands and islands where it is a 2 day service.)
Provided you supply an e-mail address and or a mobile telephone number with your order DPD or UPS will notify you on the status of your dispatch and delivery information.
A signature will be required on receipt of your delivery so we advise a delivery address where there will be somebody to sign otherwise the parcel will get returned to depot.
If delivery attempts are made twice and nobody signs for the package it will be returned to us and any subsequent deliveries unfortunately will incur a re-delivery charge.
We are more than happy to ship worldwide so please contact us with your full address and we can obtain a quote for international shipping.
In regard to international shipping any customs and tax charges outside of the EU are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Outback Trading.
We do not ship to Norway or Switzerland due to the custom charges.