Vango Freedom 60+20 Travel Pack Purple
Extremely versatile and rugged, the Freedom travel pack is the ultimate companion for globe-trotters.
It is spacious and well thought-out with the ruggedness and comfort from our expedition and trekking packs.
Designed for long distance travelers, Freedom packs feature a removable, hydration compatible, day sack for when you reach your destination, airmesh on contact areas to keep you cool and a flight cover to protect the straps whilst in transit.
• Quick Adjust Back System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
• Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
• AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
• Zip access to main compartment - Provides quick access to pack contents
• Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
• Zip mesh pocket inside the lid - Allows easy storage and identification of contents
• Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
• Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
• Side grab handle - for easy transportation
• Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
• Daysack attaches to harness - for hands free carrying of both packs
• Front panel entry to main compartment - Rapid access to gear on the go
• Zippered laundry compartment - Good for organising bag contents
• Flight cover - Stow away straps and hip belt when travelling
• Lockable kissing zips - Additional security for travel
• Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
• AirForce back system - Contoured air channels create a chimney effect that enhances ventilation while active. Channels are covered with highly breathable AirMesh offering a great back system for medium capacity packs
• Removable daysack - Perfect for hand luggage, or day trips when you reach your destination
• Easy to find and use Vango cord zip pull
• Pack Size L40.0 x H65.0 x W36.0cm
• Type Travel
• Volume 80.0ltr
• Weight 3.05kg
• Range Travel
Product Code: RULFREEDOP16R0N
Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £30*
Orders between £0.00 - £30
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £30 - £60 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-32kg - UPS Next Day Delivery (we only use the next day service with UPS)
If you place an order between £30-£60 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for £4.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either Royal Mail 1st class recorded or UPS Next Day Service.
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via UPS, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Northern Ireland BT postcodes = £7.50
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Outback Trading, but if you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 14 days from the day after delivery with the exception of food types which due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot accept back.
Download & Print >> OUR RETURN FORM <<
After 14 days items can only be returned at our discretion and a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
All goods should be returned in the same new condition they were supplied and with all tags attached.
Special orders ie, items not carried in stock, special make up items and items that are obsolete and are delivered direct from manufacturer are non returnable unless faulty.
You are responsible for the postage costs and the risk of loss or damage when returning the goods to us. We become responsible for the item once it has been delivered back to us.
Our return address is:-
OUTBACK TRADING - TRIFID LTD
THE ANGEL CENTRE
Please be aware that return postage fees cannot be refunded unless the reason for the return of the goods was due to an error made by us or the item is faulty and within it's warranty. If the error is ours we will then refund postage costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
How do I return items?
In order receive a refund or have an exchange the garment or product must be returned to Outback Trading Ltd with all tags and swing tags attached, tags must not be removed from garments and all labels and original packaging must be present and the product in the condition you would expect to receive an 'as new product' and in the case of tents they must never have been pitched. If we are unable to resell the product as brand new we cannot issue a refund or exchange product.
In the case of footwear, postage or courier labels must not be stuck directly to the outside of the footwear box, the footwear box must be returned in a bag or another box, if the footwear box has tape and labels stuck directly to it we will not be able to resell so therefor cannot refund or exchange. Outback Trading Ltd will not be responsible for the return postage cost of any item returned to us that does not meet the criteria above.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
You can view our Full Returns Policy here.