Vango Trekker 50+8 Rucksack
The Trekker is ideal for young hikers, and is recommended by The Scout Association.
Incorporating our Dual Adjust back system for multiple users or growing bodies, the system can be set then refined by adjusting the shoulder straps to provide an ideal fit.
A perfect carry over rucksack when youngsters grow in size.
Dual Adjust Back System (DA) - Designed for quick and simple adjustment of the back length for tall or short users, the Dual Adjust back system utilises a contoured alloy frame, for load distribution, with a two-step ladder arrangement for back length adjustment.
- Comfortable and breathable padded Airmesh back
- Excel 600D Polyester made from 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU making this a multi purpose, robust fabric
- Excel 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying
- Additional Zip Pocket Under lid opening for safe storage of small items
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets for extra storage capacity if required
- Top and base entry allows convenient dual entry to the bag
- Easy access top pocket
- Shoulder Fit Guide indicates when the rucksack's harness is correctly adjusted
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature
- Comes complete with attachments for walking poles or other equipment
- Reflective strip for increased visibilty at night or in poor conditions
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Twin Side Pockets for easy access to items such as water bottles or snacks
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Range: Trekking
- Pack Size: L25.0 x H68.0 x W34.0cm
- Weight: 1.82kg