Vango Ultralite Pro 200 Compact Sleeping Bag 2017
The Vango Ultralite Pro Compact sleeping bag is designed for year round explorers who demand low weight and small pack size. The wicking 4T synthetic insulation, structured in a Trilateral construction, improves warmth, eliminates cold spots and conforms closer to the body. Thermal-Reverb redirects heat radiated from the body back to the user making the bag warmer. This compact lightweight Omega shaped sleeping bag is ideal for trekking; guaranteeing a comfortable, warm night’s sleep regardless of the outside temperature. The Ultralite Pro is recommended by DofE and The Scout Association.
- Tri-Lateral construction - An independently floating layer of insulation is not compressed by stitching, which reduces cold spots and increase core temperature
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- The Vango Ultralite Pro uses Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Pack size: 25.0 x 22.0cm
- Suggested Usage Max - 20°
- Comfort - 4°
- Int Length: 205cm
- Suggested Usage Min: -1°
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Fill Type: 4T
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Limit: -1°
- Extreme: 16°
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 3 Season
Product Code: SBMULTRA C17151
Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £30*
Orders between £0.00 - £30
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £30 - £60 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-32kg - UPS Next Day Delivery (we only use the next day service with UPS)
If you place an order between £30-£60 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for £4.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either Royal Mail 1st class recorded or UPS Next Day Service.
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via UPS, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Northern Ireland BT postcodes = £7.50
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Outback Trading, but if you wish to return an item to us, we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 14 days from the day after delivery with the exception of food types which due to health and hygiene reasons we cannot accept back.
Download & Print >> OUR RETURN FORM <<
After 14 days items can only be returned at our discretion and a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
All goods should be returned in the same new condition they were supplied and with all tags attached.
Special orders ie, items not carried in stock, special make up items and items that are obsolete and are delivered direct from manufacturer are non returnable unless faulty.
You are responsible for the postage costs and the risk of loss or damage when returning the goods to us. We become responsible for the item once it has been delivered back to us.
Our return address is:-
OUTBACK TRADING - TRIFID LTD
THE ANGEL CENTRE
Please be aware that return postage fees cannot be refunded unless the reason for the return of the goods was due to an error made by us or the item is faulty and within it's warranty. If the error is ours we will then refund postage costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order. Please allow 14 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
How do I return items?
In order receive a refund or have an exchange the garment or product must be returned to Outback Trading Ltd with all tags and swing tags attached, tags must not be removed from garments and all labels and original packaging must be present and the product in the condition you would expect to receive an 'as new product' and in the case of tents they must never have been pitched. If we are unable to resell the product as brand new we cannot issue a refund or exchange product.
In the case of footwear, postage or courier labels must not be stuck directly to the outside of the footwear box, the footwear box must be returned in a bag or another box, if the footwear box has tape and labels stuck directly to it we will not be able to resell so therefor cannot refund or exchange. Outback Trading Ltd will not be responsible for the return postage cost of any item returned to us that does not meet the criteria above.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
You can view our Full Returns Policy here.