Vango Ultralite Pro 200 Compact Sleeping Bag 2017
The Vango Ultralite Pro Compact sleeping bag is designed for year round explorers who demand low weight and small pack size. The wicking 4T synthetic insulation, structured in a Trilateral construction, improves warmth, eliminates cold spots and conforms closer to the body. Thermal-Reverb redirects heat radiated from the body back to the user making the bag warmer. This compact lightweight Omega shaped sleeping bag is ideal for trekking; guaranteeing a comfortable, warm night’s sleep regardless of the outside temperature. The Ultralite Pro is recommended by DofE and The Scout Association.
- Tri-Lateral construction - An independently floating layer of insulation is not compressed by stitching, which reduces cold spots and increase core temperature
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- The Vango Ultralite Pro uses Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Pack size: 25.0 x 22.0cm
- Suggested Usage Max - 20°
- Comfort - 4°
- Int Length: 205cm
- Suggested Usage Min: -1°
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Fill Type: 4T
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Limit: -1°
- Extreme: 16°
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 3 Season
Product Code: SBMULTRA C17151
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £30*
Orders between £0.00 - £30
- Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
- 24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £30 - £75 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing 2-32kg - UPS Next Day Delivery (we only use next day delivery as with UPS)
If you place an order between £30-£75 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £1.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with either DPD or UPS Next Day Service. (our choice of courier depend on postcode coverage)
We ship all items over the value of £75 and/or 2KG in weight via DPD, which in most cases is a next day service to all mainland UK addresses (providing the order is placed by 1pm) This service does exclude some Scotland postcodes (which can take 2 days).
UK Highlands & Islands £0.00 to £50
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £14.95
UK Highlands & Islands £50 and up
Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey & Ireland postcodes = £9.95
Some Highland and Island postcodes may use our standard UK shipping charges but will not use DPD's delivery service.
The following postcodes will be posted with UPS or Royal Mail depending on size and weight:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Items weighing 0-32kg - We ship to the following destinations = flat rate of £14.95
- Ireland (26 of 26 counties)
- Italy (110 of 110 provinces)
- Portugal (20 of 20 regions)
- San Marino
- Spain (52 of 52 provinces)
Please get in touch with us if you require an order to an international destination that is not listed above. We will then come back to you with a quote.
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding a custom order here
Although we always try to ship within one working day of an order being placed we cannot always guarantee this.
Packages under 5kg will go either with DPD, UPS or Royal Mail recorded depending on the value, usually higher value and larger items will always go with UPS.
Royal Mail are a 3-5 day service whereas DPD or UPS are generally a next working day service.
All items priced over £75.00 will go with UPS or DPD guaranteed. This is usually a next working day service (excluding highlands and islands where it is a 2 day service.)
Provided you supply an e-mail address and or a mobile telephone number with your order DPD or UPS will notify you on the status of your dispatch and delivery information.
A signature will be required on receipt of your delivery so we advise a delivery address where there will be somebody to sign otherwise the parcel will get returned to depot.
If delivery attempts are made twice and nobody signs for the package it will be returned to us and any subsequent deliveries unfortunately will incur a re-delivery charge.
We are more than happy to ship worldwide so please contact us with your full address and we can obtain a quote for international shipping.
In regard to international shipping any customs and tax charges outside of the EU are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Outback Trading.
We do not ship to Norway or Switzerland due to the custom charges.