Acme Windmaster / Magpie Call Whistle - 263
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £50*
Orders between £0.00 - £50
Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £50 - £80 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing under 2kg - Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded (3-5 Days)
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £50-£80 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £2.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with DPD for Next Day Service.
Please note: for a 24-48 Hour Courier Service we need your order to be placed before 1pm. This service is available Monday-Thursday.
A storm or a breeze, the wind whistling around a building – or the chugging of a steam train. This versatile whistle produces all these sound effects as well as a train “toot”. Bird sound effects too:-
• The Jay – The Sky Woodland Jay, a colourful member of the Crow family. They make an unmistakable screaming call when on the move.
• The Magpie – Makes the famous ‘chatter’ of this black & white collector of all things bright and sparkling.
How to use
1. Magpie Chatter - cup hand around bowl to muffle the sound and "spit blow" hard to create a chatter.
2. Jay Call - Make two or three long but sharp blows. It produces the hiss of the jay.
3. Steam Train Effect - Short, sharp, rhythmic blows. Start slowly then increase in speed to mimic the train pulling away from the station.
4. Steam Train Whistle - After train effects, put one finger into half the hole in the bowl. Long drawn out blow produces train whistle.
5. Wind Sound Effects - On long drawn out blow varying the breath pressure to sound like gusting wind whistling around a building.