Keen Pyrenees Men's Walking/Hiking Boots - Syrup
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £50*
Orders between £0.00 - £50
Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £50 - £80 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing under 2kg - Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded (3-5 Days)
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £50-£80 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £2.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with DPD for Next Day Service.
Please note: for a 24-48 Hour Courier Service we need your order to be placed before 1pm. This service is available Monday-Thursday.
Classic trails call for classic boots. Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology.
The Pyrenees boots are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles. European styling conceals a KEEN.Dry membrane that seals out precipitation while allowing moisture to escape.
Supplied with two sets of laces brown or Jazz them up with a bright orange.
- KEEN.DRY -A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Torsion stability ESS shank
Weight: 20.2 oz / 573.8 g
Calf Circumference: 10.0 in / 25.4 cm
Collar Height: 7.0 in / 17.8 cm