Nikwax Tech Wash
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £50*
Orders between £0.00 - £50
Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £50 - £80 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing under 2kg - Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded (3-5 Days)
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £50-£80 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £2.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with DPD for Next Day Service.
Please note: for a 24-48 Hour Courier Service we need your order to be placed before 1pm. This service is available Monday-Thursday.
Nikwax Tech Wash is a wash-in cleaner for waterproof clothing and equipment. Safely revitalises breathability and water-repellency.
Nikwax Waterproofing is the international leader in water based cleaning and waterproofing solutions for clothing, footwear and equipment, so we don't hesitate to recommend this to our customers.
This product is a non-detergent soap which can be used regularly to clean clothing and equipment without damaging the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings.
Use this product instead of detergents or washing powder.
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance
- Maintains breathability
- Maintains original water-repellency
- Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine
- Suitable for use on all fabrics, including technical textiles
- Lifts out dirt that can attract water and mask water repellent finishes
- Unlike detergents, it does not leave behind water attractive residues which encourage ‘wetting-out’
- Ideal for All clothing including high activity / technically advanced garments
- Ideal cleaner to clean nylon and synthetic tents, rucksacks, awnings, marquees, fabric accessories and camera bags, etc
How to apply to clothing:
- Place item in washing machine
- Apply Nikwax Tech Wash in the machine’s dispenser
- Select a normal wash cycle, start machine and complete rinse cycle
- Alternatively, just apply Nikwax in a simple hand washDrip-dry or tumble dry on a low setting if the care label allows
How to apply to tents and accessories:
- Apply item in hand-hot water in a sink or bowl and agitate
- Rinse thoroughly in clean water. Drip/dry
Please note: Tech Wash can be applied neat to fabrics as a stain or grease remover prior to washing.
Volume guide (please also check label)
To clean 1-2 items use 2 full caps (100 ml) in soft water or 3 full caps in hard water.
Quantities used will depend on condition and size of items.