Paramo Men's Velez Analogy Waterproof Jacket - Midnight/Indigo Blue
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £50*
Orders between £0.00 - £50
Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £50 - £80 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing under 2kg - Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded (3-5 Days)
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £50-£80 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £2.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with DPD for Next Day Service.
Please note: for a 24-48 Hour Courier Service we need your order to be placed before 1pm. This service is available Monday-Thursday.
The Velez Jacket from Paramo is an ideal piece for active outdoor enthusiasts.
If you enjoy mountain walking, cycling, climbing and backpacking, you need a jacket that will keep you dry in the rain and stop overheating whilst you are working hard.
The clever ventilation and functional design, combined with Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric, provides optimum comfort, excellent weather protection, warmth and cooling in one efficient jacket.The Velez Jacket has excellent ventilation, a fully adjustable hood and practical pocketing.
- Temperature regulation is provided by two dual phase chest pockets and forward facing upper arm vents combined with a lightweight mesh lining.
- Field of vision and weather protection is assured by the fully adjustable, helmet compatible, wire peaked “halo” hood.
- Secure pocketing allows you to keep maps and valuables safe without impeding the use of packs or harnesses.
- Nikwax Analogy Waterproof system keeps the wearer dry, and mesh pump liner allows more airflow around the jacket
- Two large “dual phase” secure chest pockets also work as vents:
- Torso pocket/vent is accessed via an outer zip
- OS map-sized chest pockets are accessed via inner zips. The right hand pocket has a secondary zipped internal pocket for small valuables.
- Forward facing, mesh-lined arm vents with locking YKK zips for quick ventilation
- Helmet compatible wire-peaked ‘halo’ hood provides excellent field of vision and one-handed adjustment
- The hood can be rolled away securely using a hook and loop tab on the rear of the hood and passing it through the hanging loop of the jacket.
- Reflective flashes placed around the jacket provide a body outline allowing clear visibility of the wearer in poor conditions.
- Design is harness, pack and helmet compatible; all adjusters operate with a single gloved hand for quick and precise adjustment.
- Scooped hem with draw-cord adjustment allows for close fit when weather protection is needed
Nikwax Analogy is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water.
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
Garments are specified using metric measurements, therefore the metric measurements in this chart are the most accurate. Imperial equivalents are rounded to the nearest half number.
Measurements relate to the body rather than garment measurements.