We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £50*
Orders between £0.00 - £50
Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £50 - £80 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing under 2kg - Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded (3-5 Days)
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £50-£80 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £2.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with DPD for Next Day Service.
Please note: for a 24-48 Hour Courier Service we need your order to be placed before 1pm. This service is available Monday-Thursday.
Superfeet Carbon Insoles
Reinforced with the high-performance EVOLyte blend, the Superfeet Carbon Insoles can be worn in footwear to boost comfort, improve breathability, and eliminate odour-causing bacteria. With a thin design, bevelled foam edges, and a wider forefoot, they can accommodate a diverse range of shoes, boots, and athletic footwear.
Who Can Benefit from the Superfeet Insoles?
With numerous types of support provided, the Superfeet Carbon Insoles are ideal for accommodating a wide range of requirements. This makes them particularly useful for anybody looking for an insole that offers more than just comfort.
Key Features of the Carbon Insoles
- Superfeet EVOLyte blend combines carbon fibre and polymer for superior strength and comfort
- Base of the insole supports the rearfoot while providing structure and stability to the foam layer
- Bevelled foam edges improve fit in tighter-fitting shoes
- Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Wider forefoot ensures the insoles can be worn in a versatile range of footwear types
- Thin construction for a more low-profile design
- Lightweight and durable closed-cell foam for long-lasting comfort
- All-natural coating eliminates odour-causing bacteria
- Biomechanical shape and range of sizes ensure the best possible fit
How Do the Carbon Insoles Support the Foot?
The Superfeet Carbon Insoles combine a versatile biomechanical shape with the comfort and support of the EVOLyte blend for optimal foot support. The Carbon Insoles have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways, including the following:
- Eliminates Odour: With an all-natural coating, the insoles help to eliminate odour-causing bacteria for improved hygiene
- Improves Breathability: Perforated foam improves breathability for enhanced comfort and freshness
- Improves Comfort: The ultralight foam layer improves overall comfort for the foot, reducing general foot pain caused by insufficient underfoot support
- Rearfoot Support: The base of the insole provides support to the rearfoot, while also providing structure and stability to the foam layer to better manage the comfort provided
- Reduces Weight: The insoles have been designed with perforations under the midfoot and forefoot, which help to reduce the weight of the insoles
Innovative EVOLyte Blend Materials
Superfeet's unique EVOLyte blend combines carbon fibre and polymer for exceptional strength and comfort. These high-performance insoles are therefore ideal for providing both ongoing comfort and reliable support, ensuring pain can be prevented while remaining comfortable throughout the day.
Eliminates Odour-Causing Bacteria
The all-natural coating on the Superfeet Carbon Insoles helps to eliminate odour-causing bacteria. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
Suitable for Most Footwear
The biomechanically shaped insoles are incredibly versatile, designed to accommodate as wide a range of footwear as possible. The following properties are offered by the Superfeet Carbon Insoles for versatile use:
- Bevelled Foam Edges: Ideal for improving the fit in tighter-fitting footwear
- High-Density Foam: Long-lasting comfort particularly useful for tight-fitting athletic footwear
- Low-Profile Design: Thin and lightweight for more delicate shoes
- Wider Forefoot: Ensures the insoles can fit into shoes and boots with a wider forefoot area
The Carbon Insoles feature this versatile design to ensure you can get the best from your insoles. From providing daily support in your everyday shoes to boosting the comfort of your smart footwear, the Superfeet Carbon Insoles can accommodate a wide range of footwear.