Vango Tryfan 300 - 3 Person Tent Pamir Green - DofE Recommended
We offer Free UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £50*
Orders between £0.00 - £50
Standard Shipping (3-5 Days) = £4.95
24-48 Hour Courier Service (order before 1pm for next working day delivery - available Monday-Thursday) = £6.95
Orders between £50 - £80 - Free UK Mainland Delivery
Items weighing under 2kg - Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded (3-5 Days)
Items weighing 2-30kg - DPD Next Day Delivery (24-48 hour delivery)
If you place an order between £50-£80 and want faster delivery, you can upgrade for just £2.95 at the checkout. We will then send your order with DPD for Next Day Service.
Please note: for a 24-48 Hour Courier Service we need your order to be placed before 1pm. This service is available Monday-Thursday.
The Vango Tryfan 300 3-man tent is designed to cope well with a wide range of weather conditions, making it suitable for trekkers and backpackers across the globe. It benefits from generous inner space and the combination of two extra-large side vents and mesh doors delivers excellent ventilation. When they are not required, all vents can be securely closed using the zip panels. Updated for 2022, the 70D flysheet is made from single-use plastics with a 3000mm HH. It pitches inner first, and can be pitched inner only when required in very hot climates. The twin entrance vestibules provide additional storage space and shelter.
- PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - Lightweight, compact and durable
- Inner First Pitch - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Walking Pole Attachment Eyelet in Door - Prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
- Large Side Vents - These can be open or fully shut off, making this tent suitable for both warmer and UK climates
- 70D 6000mm HH Polyester Groundsheet - Waterproof, durable, reliable and is easy to clean
- Inner door Vent with Zip - Choose when to increase your air flow, while keeping bug outs
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Protex® Eco Flysheet - Created from single-use plastics with a focus on the environment, this 70D polyester is waterproof to 3000mm HH, has fully taped seams, providing durability and reliability for wild camps
|PACKSIZE||L53.0 x H24.0 x W21.0cm|
|CAPACITY||3 Person Tent|
|DOFE RECOMMENDED KIT||Yes|